Since I didn't have this blog up and running I thought I would still post his first Easter.
Easter was at Grandmas house, we had a small brunch with aunts, uncles and cousins. Cousin Daniel was wearing his little Easter sleeper. We gave cousin Daniel a little stuffed dog with a heart that says "kiss me". Nina and Uncle Danny gave Gabriel his first Easter basket. He got three cute outfits (2) shorts outfit and shorts overalls that uncle Danny picked out. Gabriel also got a little stuffed lion that he goes crazy over. He loves to grab the lion and stick him in his mouth. We found one egg (yellow egg) and took some pictures of him with some confetti eggs.
We then left to Nino and Aunt Stormy's house and saw everyone there. Grandma Lupe gave Gabriel a little baseball outfit. Nino and Aunt Stormy went to Canada and bought Gabriel T-shirt.
Easter was nice. I cant wait until next year when Gabriel is walking around with a basket and trying to look for eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment