skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rodriguez Family
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Mothers Day
Today is Mothers Day and it's my first mothers day. We went to
El Torito
for Bruch. The entire family went. Daddy had to work so mommy and I meet everyone there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy, Daddy and I
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(5)
Look what I can do
Mothers Day
Fire!
BBQ
SUMMER IS HERE
►
April
(4)
About Me
Rodriguez Family
As of January 8th 2007 We became "mommy" & "daddy". Our lives only get better from here. Gabriel David-Albert Rodriguez 8lb 7oz 20.5 length
View my complete profile
blogs
That Girl Can Eat
Snickollet
Signgurl
Nannerssp
My Burning Kitchen
Life of the Williams
Doctormama
Buddhagirlsworld
No comments:
Post a Comment